Live Music & Special Events
Experience real Key West entertainment at Mangoes. From live music to dancing after dark to our special Drunken Drag Brunches, there is something for everyone. We also feature Happy Hour music acts almost every day of the week, so check out our full entertainment schedule for the latest updates.
Live Music with Dave Bootle
Enjoy a night under the stars lounging beneath our Banyan tree or dancing the night away to live music. Mangoes after dark is an experience sure to win the hearts of any Key West fan.
Drunken Drag Brunch
See Schedule Below
Our famous Sunday brunches feature Drag Queen performances, a live DJ, bottomless mimosas, specialty shots and cocktails and a signature á la carte brunch menu.
Drunken Drag Brunch Frequently Asked Questions
Mangoes hosts Drunken Drag Brunch once a month on a Sunday (except the month of May). This year's dates are:
Sunday, April 17 - 12-3pm
Sunday, June 5 - 12-3pm (Pride Week)
Sunday, July 3 - 12-3pm
Sunday, August 7 - 12-3pm (Tropical Heat)
Sunday, September 4 - 12-3pm (WomenFest)
Sunday, October 30 - 12-3pm (FantasyFest)
Sunday, November 27 - 12-3pm
Sunday, December 11 - 12-3pm
- Mangoes Restaurant: 700 Duval Street, Key West, Florida (corner of Duval and Angela Steets).
- How Much?
- Tickets for the show are on sale at Eventbrite.com – Click Here. The ticket price includes a fabulous drag show and bottomless mimosas from 12-3pm.
- What Time?
- The Drag Brunch show usually goes from 12-3pm. We recommend arriving at Manroes Restaurant between 11:30-11:50am to give you time to check in with the hostess and get seated. This also allows you time to order food and drinks before the show starts.
- What is the Brunch Menu?
- Mangoes offers a special Drag Brunch menu and cocktails that day. Deviled Eggs, Braised Short Rib, Spicy Chicken and Waffles, Eggs Benny Dicks, Lobster Eggs Benny Dicks, Cuban French Toast, Mango Cheesecake, just to name a few. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Will it Sell Out?
- We recommend purchasing tickets in advance. The show usually sells out and there is no room for "walk-ins" the day of the event.
- How Do I Make Reservations?
- After you purchase tickets online, please call Mangoes at (305) 294-8002 or email Carlos at [email protected] to set up reserved seating for you and your friends. Be sure to include your name, number of people in your group, cell phone number and the brunch date that you are attending.
- Do You Accommodate Large Groups?
- We can seat large groups and bachelorette parties together with enough advance notice.
- Should I Tip the Entertainers?
- We recommend bringing lots of single dollar bills to tip the Drag Queens. They work hard, they will make you laugh and sing, and they look amazing.