Live Music & Special Events
Experience real Key West entertainment at Mangoes. From live music to dancing after dark to our special Drunken Drag Brunches, there is something for everyone. We also feature Happy Hour music acts almost every day of the week, so check out our full entertainment schedule for the latest updates.
Live Music with Dave Bootle
Enjoy a night under the stars lounging beneath our Banyan tree or dancing the night away to live music. Mangoes after dark is an experience sure to win the hearts of any Key West fan.
Drunken Drag Brunch
See Schedule Below
Our famous Sunday brunches feature Drag Queen performances, a live DJ, bottomless mimosas, specialty shots and cocktails and a signature á la carte brunch menu. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit a select local charity.
Drunken Drag Brunch Frequently Asked Questions
- Mangoes Restaurant hosts a Drunken Drag Brunch once a month on a Sunday (except the month of August). The Drag Brunch show usually goes from about 12:30pm to 3:00pm-ish. We recommend arriving at Mangoes Restaurant between 11:30am and 12:00pm to give yourself time to check in with the host and get seated. This also allows yourself time to order food and drinks before the show starts.
- What are the Upcoming Show Dates?
Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit Wesley House that is dedicated to protecting and nurturing children and strengthening families with services throughout Monroe County.
Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit Womankind that provides high-quality family planning and convenient health care to people of all income levels.
Sunday, Mar. 19, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit Habitat for Humanity that brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Sunday, Apr. 9, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit May Sands Montessori School that is open to everyone in the community and challenges students in a safe and nurturing environment.
Sunday, May 14, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit Reef Relief that is dedicated to improving and protecting the coral reef ecosystem around the Keys.
Sunday, Jun. 11, 2023 (Pride Edition)
During Pride Week, you can experience talent shows, pool parties, plays, street fairs, and a huge parade. Across the entire island, you can feel the collective energy as people come together to celebrate Pride.
Sunday, Jul. 2, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit MARC House that serves adult clients within Monroe County who have developmental disabilities.
Sunday, Sep. 10, 2023 (Womenfest Edition)
For decades, Key West’s Womenfest has attracted thousands of lesbians, transwomen, and allies to what is arguably the premier LGBTQ+ vacation destination in the country.
Sunday, Oct. 22, 2023 (Halloween Edition)
This annual Halloween drag event has become a fan favorite. Dress in your most creative costume and watch the drag queens perform decked out in Halloween attire.
Sunday, Nov. 19, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Sister Season Fund – an organization to prevent homelessness in Key West. Led by local residents, the program assists other locals employed in tourism-related industries when a temporary financial emergency occurs through no fault of their own.
Sunday, Dec. 17, 2023
A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Florida Keys SPCA that is dedicated to promoting the humane treatment of all animals through compassionate care, adoption, education, population control and humane law enforcement.
- Mangoes Restaurant, 700 Duval Street, Key West, Florida (corner of Duval and Angela Steets).
- How Much?
- Tickets for the show are on sale at Eventbrite.com – Click Here. The ticket price includes a fabulous drag show and bottomless mimosas from 12pm to 3pm. A portion of each ticket sold will be donated to a local Key West charity each month.
- What is the Brunch Menu?
- Mangoes offers a special Drag Brunch Menu and Specialty Brunch Cocktails that day. THe menu includes Deviled Eggs, Braised Short Rib, Spicy Chicken and Waffles, Cuban French Toast, Mango Cheesecake, just to name a few items. And there are many more delicious food items to order!
- Should I Buy Tickets in Advance?
- We recommend purchasing tickets in advance. The show usually sells out, especially during high season months and on holiday weekends.
- How Do I Make Reservations?
- After you purchase tickets online, please call Mangoes at (305) 294-8002 or email Carlos at [email protected] to set up reserved seating for you and your friends. Be sure to include the following information in your email: your name, the date you bought tickets for, number of people in your group, and your cell phone number.
- Do You Accommodate Large Groups and Bachelorette Parties?
- We can seat large groups and bachelorette parties together with enough advance notice. Be sure to email Carlos to guarantee you are all seated together, since space is limited. [email protected]
- Should I Tip the Entertainers?
- We recommend bringing singles ($1) to tip the Drag Queens. They work hard, look amazing and will make you laugh and sing along.